korm
b244 / b242

Add a web link to a thought.  Click on the thought.   The web page loads.  TheBrain 9 crashes.

This I have tested in several brains and a new brain using this particular link:

I'm not sure it's that link that's the culprit or some class of links that it represents (i.e., some asset located on that page).   A link to Wikipedia, for example, loads and does not crash TheBrain. 

---

Update: I reverted to b242 and the crash also occurs on that release.
mcaton
Paul,

I'm unable to replicate the crash.  Can you send in a copy of your Output.log file after the crash on your support ticket?

Thank you,
Matt
korm
mcaton wrote:
I'm unable to replicate the crash.  Can you send in a copy of your Output.log file after the crash on your support ticket?

Not really worth wasting time on this sort of issue, then, is it.  Go ahead and close the ticket.

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software