BrentK
It took me a while to come up with both a combination of colors and a layout for my Brain that I liked.  So I thought I'd post a screen-shot in case someone is looking for ideas about how to setup their Brain.  I've also included an overlay of the colors as seen within Preferences, and next to certain key colors I've included that color's hex code.  (It would be nice if the hex codes were visible on the color window...hint hint.)

Image and theme are attached.  The forum allows only certain extensions to be uploaded, and .brainTheme isn't one.  So I've appended .zip to the theme file, which you'll need to remove to use.

zenrain
BrentK,

Thanks for posting pictures. Just wanted to let you know that if you've saved it as a theme, you can also share it by attaching the .Theme file in the Program Files\PersonalBrain\Theme folder.

macOS 10.12.5
TheBrain 9.0.207
BrentK
Great idea Zenrain.  But although I did save this as a theme, it doesn't appear in the themes folder. 

jroeterd
It might be in :
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\PersonalBrain\themes

Replace the <username> with your accountname ...

Kind regards,
Jeroen
BrentK
Thanks Jeroen for pointing me in the right direction.  I've updated my original post and uploaded the theme file.

Brent

zenrain
Ah, I didn't know they moved it. Thanks Jeroen!

macOS 10.12.5
TheBrain 9.0.207
Moe
Zen, It was moved so that it is not overwritten each time one installs PB .

Thanks,
Moe

BrentK
Another take on greyblue.  The attached theme file is zipped, not just renamed to zip.

rachit123
Really its a very helpful post for me so thanks & keep it on.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software