SKoehn
What is the intended use of the bookmarks feature in the Notes pane?

I noticed that one can create bookmarks but, I don't see a way to access them other than from a hyperlink created within the same note.

It would be much more useful if one could create a hyperlink from any note in the brain to the the created bookmark, thereby activating the thought that contains the bookmarked note and locating the bookmark therein.
Harlan
Bookmarks are only intended to be used to build links within a note to other areas of the note. You cannot link to bookmarks from other thoughts.

Regards,
-Harlan
Regards,
-Harlan
spytech128
Is it possible to have a hyperlink in a note to link to a different thought in the Brain? I think that would be great, if we could do that.
Spytech128
Harlan
This is not possible yet, but is something that we are planning on doing in the future.
Regards,
-Harlan
JBill
Any updates to this please ?
Regards
Harlan
Yes, we are still planning on adding this feature. As usual, we can't give dates on future features until they are ready for testing.
Regards,
-Harlan
JBill

Thanks

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software