fernandopcoelho
This now happens always after the attach button is pushed. On iPhone as well on iPad. The attachments gets uploaded but I always need to close the app and laugh it again. Very annoying.

Eventually it started to happen after the iOS upgrade to version 9.2.

Hopefully you'll sort this out real soon.

Regards,
Fernando
pthompson
Fernando,

Thank you for pointing this out. I will report this as a bug so our engineers can take a closer look.
Patrick Thompson
TheBrain Technologies
fernandopcoelho
Some news about this issue? I think the iOS app needs an urgent update...
fernandopcoelho
Hi there,

Still no news/reply!?
This starts to be a little annoying...
Is this happening only with me?
As it is the iOS version of the Brian is pretty useless, because every time you attach something from the inbox you need to shut off the app and start it all over again. Very inefficient workflow...
We are paying a good money for the brain subscription (e.g., access to the upload attachments in every device) and it doesn't seem fair that the developing team is paying so little attention to this.

Kind Regards,
Fernando
zenrain
No, you are not the only one, happening with me also and yes, it's rather annoying.
macOS 10.12.4
TheBrain 9.0.169
mcaton
Sorry for the delayed response and thank you again for bringing this back to our attention.  We've duplicated this issue and escalated it's review by our engineers.

Thank you,
Matt
andreas
Any news on this rather annoying issue? I have turned into a Brain-restarter...
mcaton
Sorry Andreas,

No new news yet - but inbox improvements (in iOS AND the desktop) will soon be on their way.

Thanks,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software