enigma
I would love to see the brain button back it was really useful for recalling brains that you used often after you had closed a brain.The tabs are good but it doesn't remember the brains you were using recently or often.
shatcher
The Brains list in V10 displays Brains in descending order of most recently opened. If you open a Brain, then look at the list, that one will be the first in line.

I have documented a feature request to be able to pin specific Brains to the top of the Brains list for easy access.
metta
Love the pinned brain option! Many thanks, Sean.

While we are talking about the brain list, could a description field also be added to each brain in the list, comparable to the description field we currently have in TB8 brain list? I've found this description (note) field to be extremely helpful.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software