bfishernc
I have used thebrain in Windows for a year or so, and converted back to a mac recently. Every time I open TheBrain on Mac, it opens showing me my available brains; and when I click them, it opens with the note page 50% of the screen and the brain at 50%, and does not show any extended thoughts (I have to click the + on the map type icon).

I would like it to open in the last state I closed it in (like my Windows enviornment did) (open the last opened brain; and have the plex at ~75% of the screen size; and extended thoughts showing).

I don't see an option for this in the Preferences... am I missing something? Not possible on the Mac?
mcaton
Bruce,

Thank you for posting. If you simply close the Brain application, these settings should be remembered the next time you launch. If, however, you close a Brain tab, when you re-open, it will start with the default settings.  We do have this documented as a feature request (to remember settings even when closing a tab) in a future build.

Thank you,
Matt
bfishernc
OK, thanks for the update. I went back in to test it - and found the only way to get it to remember it's settings is to use the app Quit function... the X close does not remember settings.  In fact, the X resets the settings so even though I saved them previously using Quit - they were reset the first time I hit the X.  Would love to see this fixed please 🙂

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software