bmac
When I open a file from within the brain and that file has a pop-up window (ie., Excel asking for authorization to open a file with macros), PB4 (4122 and earlier) freezes.  It must be closed and restarted. 
Click image for larger version - Name: Brain_freeze.jpg, Views: 133, Size: 154.29 KB
Bill
customized Desktop PC (Haswell i7 4770 3.4 gHz with 32 GB RAM), Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 256 GB SSD,  and a Microsoft Surface Pro 4, Windows 10, 256 GB SSD, 8 GB ram, i7
Harlan
Thanks for your post. We will look into this problem.
Regards,
-Harlan
dreynolds
We have been unable to replicate this issue. Is it possible you could send us an Excel file where this is happening? If possible please send to dreynolds@thebrain.com. Also, is the file external or internal to the Brain?

DavidR.

bmac
David - when I upgraded to the latest 4125 version, the problem disappeared.  If by chance it should return, I will let you know.  I appreciate your attention to this.

Bill

Bill
customized Desktop PC (Haswell i7 4770 3.4 gHz with 32 GB RAM), Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 256 GB SSD,  and a Microsoft Surface Pro 4, Windows 10, 256 GB SSD, 8 GB ram, i7

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software