dru2
start it and its hogging 100% cpu.

can i revert to previous version?

why can't you leave it alone and simple?  why must you bloat and fill the software with so much extras?
Harlan
What version of PersonalBrain are you using? 4.1 is still in beta and so problems are not unexpected. As noted in the beta download, once you have opened a Brain in version 4.1, it will not be openable in version 4.0.

Please post your output.log file from the PersonalBrain program folder so we can diagnose the problem you are having. Thanks.

Regards,
-Harlan
Alex
I've got the same problem.
1. Install.
2. Run.
3. Create new brain.
4. The new brain is shown, then I get 100% and the application is stuck.
5. Close via TaskManager.
6. Run again.
7. Get message "The search index for this brain is incomplete. Click OK to continue the indexing process", and the brain is shown in the main window and again the app is stuck, and I can't even close the message dialog.
The log is attached.
Alex
Here's the brain itself in case if you need it.
Harlan
Hi Alex,

I have looked at your log file and also the Brain you uploaded. Unfortunately neither of these indicate a problem. We will contact you via email to further troubleshoot this issue. Thanks for contacting us.

Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software