danlandrum
I find some attachment types that will open with the other IOS apps, but cause the brain to freeze completely. For example, I use iThoughts on my desktop and on my iPad. This creates .itmz files which show up as thought attachments in IOS, but rather than opening the correct app, TheBrain indicates that it is loading the file and subsequently goes into total freeze requiring force quitting and reopening. This is 100% repeatable. 

I know this app is in its early stages. I can live with it not being able to open all the file types that more developed programs can, but it should not crash the program.
OSX 10.13 
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5
32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
pthompson
danlandrum,

Thank you for the feedback. I will share this with our engineers.
Patrick Thompson
TheBrain Technologies
Hans1804
I have the same issue, the frequent freezes make the app rather useless to me. I prefer working with webbrain on a tablet
pthompson
Thank you for your feedback Hans1804
Patrick Thompson
TheBrain Technologies

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software