NorthFarm
Hi. I have a brain on two PCs and they have been syncing perfectly (apart from missing pinned thoughts) for a while. Suddenly one of the brains can no longer sync. The output.log don't give me any clues as all looks fine until the last line that reads:
Status report from server: invalid

What can I do here? Problem is that I have worked on both brains and want to have changes in both of them carried on.

Regards Hans Henrik Nørregaard
----------------------
TB 9.1.9 (Pro Combo) Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Java 1.8.0_151
leolit
I have similar problem. I created web-brain via sync of my existed PB. Now, sync process goes without reporting errors, but no further changes in local brain appear in web clone Interesting that changes made in web are synchronized to local all right. What can be done here? I have rather big "brain" and the possibility to sync it between several comps it totally important to me
pshanks
This has been report in this thread also http://forums.thebrain.com/post?id=4875974
NorthFarm
My problem with syncing has been fixed as of today: 8. Spetember 2010. Thanks.
Regards Hans Henrik Nørregaard
----------------------
TB 9.1.9 (Pro Combo) Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Java 1.8.0_151
leolit
Hurrah! All works now! (without force re-think)! Great! I'm very positive about this project and all

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software