ibsteve
Hi Harlan,

This is an intermittent problem. I am running PB on a USB drive-- program and data. Every once in a while when I first open PB the window will be blank except for the correct db name along the top. The tips as well as reminders come up. Opening the same db results in "closing xxxx (the correct db)" showing and the the same db opens correctly.

Thanks,
Steve
Harlan
Steve, You're not running on Mac OS X, are you? Try resizing the window next time this happens and let me know if that fixes it. Also, next time you see this problem, please capture the output.log file and we can take a look. This has not been reported before except on the Mac.

Regards,
-Harlan
ibsteve
Hi Harlan,

Sorry, on a Mac. Would you still like the output.log?
Harlan
No problem Steve. I have seen this problem already and don't need the output.log. Resizing your main window will resolve the problem. We are trying to find a workaround for this problem, which appears to be a bug in the Mac Java VM. Thanks.
Regards,
-Harlan

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software