danielstucke
App loads but clicking on my brain to open it does nothing. Hoping this will be all fixed for Wednesday when ios9 is out for everyone?
zenrain
So, today iOS 9 is out of Beta, and it renders the application unusable. Is there a fix coming out shortly?

Update: Also, Jerry's Brain app no longer works.
macOS 10.12.3
TheBrain 9.0.157
pshanks
Having the same problem here to.

Windows 7 SP1, Windows 10 (V1607), OS X V10.12.3
TheBrain 8.0.2.2
TheBrain Beta 9.0.158.0

Using The Brain since V3 (1999)

zenrain
Just a quick update that I did email support and have provided more information as well as the troubleshooting steps I've taken. They aren't able to recreate this in-house using the just released iOS 9, so if you are running into this issue, please contact them via email and provide as much information as possible (model of iPhone, version of iOS, any troubleshooting you have done etc).

I'm unable to open TheBrain on either the iPhone 6 Plus or iPad Air (first model) using iOS 9. I've tested restarting, uninstalling and reinstalling, and disabling content blockers. None of these steps have seemed to resolve the issue.

macOS 10.12.3
TheBrain 9.0.157
mcaton
We've replicated this now in house.  So we're seeing mixed results on different devices.  Hard to track when this happens, but do please keep us posted if it's working or not for you and which iOS device/model you have.  

We'll get a fix out as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Matt
andreas
Hi Matt,

Jerry's brain is working fine under iOS 9 on my 3rd gen iPad. TheBrain will show the selection of the different brains but when I press on an icon, this brain will not open. Same on my old 4S iphone with iOS9.
mcaton
Good news everyone.  A new version has been tested in house and is working great.  This has now been submitted to Apple.  As soon as it is reviewed and approved, it will be ready on the App Store.

Thanks everyone!
Matt
zenrain
Wow, great news and a quick turnaround. Thanks so much Matt, Patrick and everyone involved!
macOS 10.12.3
TheBrain 9.0.157
jrd210
Great news, I have the same problem with Brain 7 and an iPad mini. Was going to uninstall 9 but happy to wait.
zenrain
Hi, Patrick or Matt, following up on this since I haven't seen an update for TheBrain iOS, and some of us have unable to use this for 2 weeks. Is there an update you can give us?
macOS 10.12.3
TheBrain 9.0.157
pthompson
We submitted the app to Apple on September 17th. It takes them approximately 10 business days to approve the app assuming they don't reject something. Unfortunately, Apple informed us of a new naming policy that we have to adhere to so this needed to be changed and the app re-submitted thus causing the submission to take up to another 10 business days. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Patrick Thompson
TheBrain Technologies
zenrain
Great, thanks for the update Patrick. Hopefully they approve it soon.
macOS 10.12.3
TheBrain 9.0.157
danlandrum
Thanks for the update, Patrick. This is the kind of information that is appreciated, and so much more when received proactively. 

OSX 10.13 
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5
32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
pthompson
If anybody would like acces right away feel free to email support@thebrain.com, or post here, your email address and we can add you to the beta version of the app until the official update is available.
Patrick Thompson
TheBrain Technologies

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software