ruudhein
Since .... 2 minor version ago (if I remember well), the auto update doesn't work for me.

I OK the download of the new version, the updated starts and closes the running brain...and then keeps going on forever.

I have to manually download the new version and install it.
Using: Evernote | FilterizeDynalist | InstaPaper | TheBrain v10.0.17.0
rtimmer
I have exactly the same problem.
Manni
I have reported this already in another thread, but it wasn't acknowledged. Still doing it in 10.0.17.0
TB V10.0.14.0 running in a Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1803 VM (Parallels 13) in Mac OS V10.14 (Mojave Public release). Host is a 2018 MBP 13" with 16Gb of RAM, 2TB SSD and i7 @ 2.7Ghz. Win VM has 8GB and 2 cores available, Mac Host has 8GB of RAM and 2 cores available. 
mcaton
Thanks everyone for posting. Version 10.0.17 can be downloaded directly from the v10 page at  https://www.thebrain.com/products/thebrain/thebrain10 , but I'll inform the engineers and we'll take a closer look at the auto update feature.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software