MPP
Using  4.0.7.5 I started a new brain and on several occasions in creating a child thought under the active thought the child thought is attached to the previously active thought upon completion.  The only pattern seems to be that the child thought gets attached to a previous thought that has a thought type assigned and its true parent does not. 
Harlan
What method are you using to initiate creating thoughts? Drag from a gate, right click context menu, menu bar thought menu, or F6 keyboard command? If you are using F6, note that it links the created thought to whatever is highlighted by the mouse, not necessarily the active thought.
Regards,
-Harlan
MPP
Harlan,
I was using the F6 command.  This is the first time I've noted this glitch using the keyboard commands.  I'll be working again this evening and see if I can duplicate the issue again.  By the way are you going to implement the keyboard navigation back into ver 4?  Congrats on your release,  light years beyond the previous version.
regards,
Michael

Harlan
Hi Michael,

Yes, we are planning on adding much more keyboard functionality, including navigation using the arrow keys. Thanks for your note.

Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software