bmac
I just experienced a situation of trying to move a folder into PB4.  The folder contained just six files.  In order to facilitate a move, I held down shift and control keys.  To my surprise only the folder name appeared in PB4, no icon and no folder contents.  More disturbing is the six folder files have disappeared completely from the hard drive.  They do not even show up in the recycle bin.

At this point I don't know if this is a one-time occurrence but I will attempt to experiment later today to see if this can be repeated.  Thankfully, I had just burned a CD of the folder contents in order to give to someone else.  Otherwise I would've been SOL.

Bill
customized Desktop PC (Haswell i7 4770 3.4 gHz with 32 GB RAM), Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 256 GB SSD,  and a Microsoft Surface Pro 4, Windows 10, 256 GB SSD, 8 GB ram, i7
Harlan
The folder was moved inside the thought folder. The problem is that it is not displayed in PB, but if you open the thought folder, you will see it and all of it's contents intact. We'll address this issue shortly, thanks for posting it.

Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software