Manni
As per the title, when accessing a webbrain from an iOS device, it's not possible to scroll an attachment, print it or download it.

I guess the scrolling might be due to the touch interface (although it's possible to scroll the notes, so it should be possible to scroll the attachment preview too), and the download to the question of where it would be saved and accessed, but it would be nice to get an option to print (many printers support wireless printing from iPads/iPhone) or email the document.

Emailing the document could be an option added to the webbrain when accessed from a PC/laptop, it could be handy there too.

Thanks!
TB V10.0.32.0 running in Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1809 with Bootcamp on a 2018 MBP 13" with 16Gb of RAM, 2TB SSD and i7 @ 2.7Ghz.
mcaton
Manni,

Thanks for posting. Are you opening your Brain in a web browser or from the iOS app?  This functionality will all be possible from the iOS app.  

https://www.thebrain.com/products/ios

Thanks,
Matt
Manni
Hi Matt,

Thanks for this.

The webbrain has to be opened from a browser (Safari in that case), it is to be shared with participants who are not TheBrain users and can't log in or be asked to download the app.

On a side note, I tried the app, it looks good but I couldn't split the screen to display the plex and the notes. I could see though that it was possible to email/share/print the attachment when it's displayed, which is great but not useful for public webbrain share when the user uses a web wrobser to access a webbrain.
TB V10.0.32.0 running in Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1809 with Bootcamp on a 2018 MBP 13" with 16Gb of RAM, 2TB SSD and i7 @ 2.7Ghz.
mcaton
Manni,

Thank you for the additional info.  I've replicated the issue and will document for further review.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software