CaptainJustice
Scenario:  working with two thoughts (T1 and T2). Create notes in T1. Switch to T2, probably show notes from T1 for anywhere from a few moments to many minutes. Click on a child of T2 (if any) and back to T2 and the notes may refresh. 

Just now I have a T2 showing for 5 minutes and the notes from T2 still show. ALTHOUGH, the attachments window updates immediately. 

Sending output.log to support.
-- The Cap'n
Surface Pro 4, Windows 10
Dell XPS 15 laptop, Windows 10
Samsung 7Edge
mcaton
Cap,

Thanks for posting and sharing to support. If your reply from support hasn't mentioned it yet, please try opening Preferences > UI tab and unchecking the option for "Update displayed content on hover" and let us know if this resolves the issue.  Also, if possible, a short video capture of the event would be helpful for further review.

Thanks,
Matt
metta
@CaptainJustice ~

Are you on a Windows or Mac?

Just wondering since I see this slow refresh more often than I'd like on my Windows 7 installations (desktop and notebook).
ruudhein
Haven't had it this slow -- but slowish sometimes.

Possibly related: sometimes the content I'm inserting or adding to a note suddenly stops appearing. Nothing happens. Only clicking away from the thought and back brings the new text in view again.
Using: Evernote | FilterizeDynalist | Liner | TheBrain v9.1.12.0
CaptainJustice
metta wrote:
@CaptainJustice ~

Are you on a Windows or Mac?

Just wondering since I see this slow refresh more often than I'd like on my Windows 7 installations (desktop and notebook).

Samsung 7Edge
-- The Cap'n
Samsung 7Edge
metta
Thanks for confirming, Cap'n. Appears to be the current version of the "stuck note" issue which the engineers have been working on for quite some time now -- and which I recently discovered in the web client.

Apparently it's a tough bug to eradicate.
CaptainJustice
mcaton wrote:
Cap,

Thanks for posting and sharing to support. If your reply from support hasn't mentioned it yet, please try opening Preferences > UI tab and unchecking the option for "Update displayed content on hover" and let us know if this resolves the issue.  Also, if possible, a short video capture of the event would be helpful for further review.

Thanks,
Matt

Interesting, the lag is not always there. On the Surface Pro 4 yesterday morning I was getting the lag. Later at home on the Dell laptop the switching was zippy. This morning, back at the same location where I had sluggishness the switching is zippy. My testing has been between the same two thoughts.
-- The Cap'n
Samsung 7Edge

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software