ruudhein
What went before: I noticed a thought didn't show on the timeline. Went to the thought, it had an event icon, as it should as I remember scheduling it. But no event tab, no timeline entry.

So, I thought to check the thought history.

The bug: Events don't show in thought history. I created a new Event entry for the thought, checked it -- nothing shows in the thought history. It also doesn't show in the global history/activity log.
Using: Evernote | FilterizeEverdo | Dynalist | Liner | TheBrain v9.0.248.0
Cerebrum
I brought this up in a post almost a year ago: Quote: And, Events don't show up in Recent Thoughts or in the list of Recently modified thoughts because ... they are not Thoughts. It's ironic that Timeline Events don't show up in the equivalent of what's called the Timeline View in TB8.
ruudhein
Wait, what?

By that logic adding or removing an attachment shouldn't appear in a Thought's history either, because they aren't thoughts.

Adding an event to a thought is an action on that thought. Should, by my logic, appear in that thought's history.
Using: Evernote | FilterizeEverdo | Dynalist | Liner | TheBrain v9.0.248.0
Cerebrum
You're right! ðŸ˜µ  

There's another level of irony: History is about events but TB9 history does not include Events. 😕
mcaton
Thank you for posting and bringing this to our attention.  I've documented this for further review by the engineering team.

Matt

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software