zenrain
The Today button only takes you to the current date if you have selected a different day.

If you leave the today as the selected day and then click the back arrow / forward arrow on the months (or weeks, or day depending on which view you are in) to go to a different month, then click Today, nothing happens.

Expected behavior: It returns focus to the Day/Week/Month that contains today's date.

Workaround: Select a different day in the month/week you are viewing, then click Today. It will then return focus to today's date.

I think that "technically" this may not be a bug, since today is already selected. However, from a usability standpoint I believe it's a bug since it doesn't do what people would expect it to do, go back to today.
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.230
mcaton
Good point.  I guess it's an interpretive decision between bug and feature request.  But I'll document the discovery.

Thank you,
Matt
zenrain
Thanks Matt!
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.230

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software