zenrain
The Today button only takes you to the current date if you have selected a different day.

If you leave the today as the selected day and then click the back arrow / forward arrow on the months (or weeks, or day depending on which view you are in) to go to a different month, then click Today, nothing happens.

Expected behavior: It returns focus to the Day/Week/Month that contains today's date.

Workaround: Select a different day in the month/week you are viewing, then click Today. It will then return focus to today's date.

I think that "technically" this may not be a bug, since today is already selected. However, from a usability standpoint I believe it's a bug since it doesn't do what people would expect it to do, go back to today.
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.250
mcaton
Good point.  I guess it's an interpretive decision between bug and feature request.  But I'll document the discovery.

Thank you,
Matt
zenrain
Thanks Matt!
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.250

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software