zoe75
Hi,

I have installed theBrain more than a moth ago, so the trial period has expired already. TheBrain is still working, as expected, but I can not export my Brain for a Website or else. All of the export-options are disabled.
Is this because the trial has expired or is it one of a mistake of mine? (Or probably a bug?)

Best regards for your answer.
Tom

Tom
mbaas
Hi Tom,

the export of SiteBrains is a feature of the Pro-Edition, so it sounds logical that it is disabled after the trial-period.  (Check out Help|Learn About PersonalBrain Editions for a list of features...)

HTH

Michael 

Darkstar
Michael,

Export has a non-SiteBrain export in it--- Simple HTML.

Still, it is understandable that it might also be turned off in PBs that have gone past their trial period. But with PB being its own free viewer, it might be wise to allow a trial expired brain to be exported as a simple HTML--- for those people that work with team members that use PB but they themselves don't have licensed "seat".
-Darkstar
zoe75
Hello

thank you for your quick answer. That's what I thought, trial over and I can't use this tool for my homepage anymore. By the way, all export-functions are inactive.

I just wanted to present my Links-collection on my homepage, this could be good advertisement for the Brain. When I read the Information on thebrain.com I hoped I could use it for non-comercial use. Unfortunately now the visitors of my homepage will never have the chance to know about theBrain because I will not buy a license for this reason.

Thanks anyway, it's a cool-tool .
Best regards

Tom

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software