rob_davis0
In Brain 8 you could drag a pinned thought to whatever position you wanted on the pin bar but this doesn't work in Brain 9 - is there another way to do this?
zenrain
I'm able to do this in macOS. What OS are you using?
macOS 10.12.5
TheBrain 9.0.207
rob_davis0
TheBrain 9.0.143
macOS 10.11.6  

I am not using Sierra yet as it caused problems with Brain 8 and had to revert El Capitan so trying out Brain 9 to see if its stable enough to upgrade.

Rob
rob_davis0
TheBrain 9.0.150
macOS Sierra 10.12.3

I have upgraded all my software and  checked out again the problem I have been having and I have discovered that I can only drag pinned thoughts to a new position when I am viewing in Normal mode. It doesn't work if I am in Outline or Mindmap modes. Obviously this doesn't make any sense as the pin list isn't directly related to the view mode. Also if I delete a pinned thought in Outline or Mindmap mode then the pin doesn't disappear until I close the Brain and reopen it. If I delete the pin in Normal mode then it disappears straightaway as you would expect.

Please log this as a bug.

Rob
pthompson
Rob,

Good catch. Thanks for reporting. It is logged.
Patrick Thompson
TheBrain Technologies

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software