rob_davis0
In Brain 8 you could drag a pinned thought to whatever position you wanted on the pin bar but this doesn't work in Brain 9 - is there another way to do this?
zenrain
I'm able to do this in macOS. What OS are you using?
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.250
rob_davis0
TheBrain 9.0.143
macOS 10.11.6  

I am not using Sierra yet as it caused problems with Brain 8 and had to revert El Capitan so trying out Brain 9 to see if its stable enough to upgrade.

Rob
rob_davis0
TheBrain 9.0.150
macOS Sierra 10.12.3

I have upgraded all my software and  checked out again the problem I have been having and I have discovered that I can only drag pinned thoughts to a new position when I am viewing in Normal mode. It doesn't work if I am in Outline or Mindmap modes. Obviously this doesn't make any sense as the pin list isn't directly related to the view mode. Also if I delete a pinned thought in Outline or Mindmap mode then the pin doesn't disappear until I close the Brain and reopen it. If I delete the pin in Normal mode then it disappears straightaway as you would expect.

Please log this as a bug.

Rob
pthompson
Rob,

Good catch. Thanks for reporting. It is logged.

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software