Visud
Just installed the new version from Testflight. Can't open it at all, crashes after few seconds. 

Markku
pshanks

I deleted and re-installed the app and that worked for me.

Had to re-download my sync Brains again.

Windows 10 (V1703), Windows 7 SP1, OS X V10.12.6
TheBrain Beta 9.0.219.0, iOS V9.0.3.2, TheBrain 8.0.2.2
Using The Brain since V3 (1999)

Harlan
Not sure why you'd have to delete and re-install, that shouldn't be necessary. Everyone, please do comment and let us know if this does or does not happen to you.
Regards,
-Harlan
andreas
Same here. On my iphone, the app freezes on the welcome screen. The app is opened in the background, though, but it is not responsive.
sklocke

Did not work on IPAD Pro 10.5, even after deleting and reinstalling I get a message with : An unknown error has occured, please try again.
After turning WIFI off, using cellular only, it starts. Turning WIFI back on, not. I think it is related to the cooperate NETWORK and proxy settings etc.

Visud
pshanks wrote:

I deleted and re-installed the app and that worked for me.

Had to re-download my sync Brains again.

That helped me. Now everything working perfectly. 

Unfortunately I had some links in my Inbox which was emptied during re-installation.

Markku
tomcal123
Yes, I needed to delete the old version and download again.  Working fine now.  Although when I first signed in, I was on version 8.  Apparently, that is still the default for logging in.  I logged out and back in, being sure to set it to version 9.
Cerebrum
Yeah, strange that the Beta version defaults to TB8.

Anyway, I had the same problem with the app crashing at launch but now it's working fine after deleting and re-installing the app.
zenrain
Yes, I had to delete and re-install and re-download my database. There were no errors on crash that I could send. It would just launch the app, and then go back to the home screen of the phone. When switching between apps after the crash, TheBrain was still there as an app, but activating it caused the same issue. 
"Quitting" the app and restarting the phone didn't resolve, needed a delete and re-install.
macOS 10.12.5
TheBrain 9.0.219
Cerebrum
I'm curious about something: Did anyone not have a problem after installing the new version?

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software