Argel
I imported a word document as a thought and now I can't delete it - it just stays there, whether it is remembered or forgotten when I choose delete. Tried from the main display and the search list. Can't delete the document from within the thought - pause and then a message box simply saying "Constraint".

Argel
mcaton
Argel,

Thanks for reporting this extremely odd issue.  I'm trying to replicate now.  Would you mind sharing a copy of the word document that you imported? You can send it into support@thebrain.com if you do not want to post it here.

Thank you,
Matt
mcaton
Additionally, a copy of your output.log file would be helpful to review. Just click on Help > Open Log directory to locate the file after attempting to delete a Thought and receiving the error.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software