thieree
Hi there, I have an issue with logging into my TheBrain account on iPhone - the app doesn't let me in with the correct credentials, which work fine on the desktop version. When I press "Forget the password" and enter my login - I get the note, that "No account was found for...".

I even tried to register one more account - same thing. I'm using the Free version (Pro trial for the newly registered). Am I doing something wrong?
zenrain

Which version of TheBrain are you using? If you are using v9, you will need to request access to the Beta app. I think the procedure to do so is pinned to the top of the iOS and Android Beta forums.

Update: This is because v9 uses different servers. The iOS and Android public apps are still using the old servers.

macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.230
thieree
Yes, v9! I've requested a Beta access but didn't receive an answer yet.
Could you maybe point out, which servers I should put into theBrain configuration?
zenrain
Ah, you will need to wait until you have access to the beta version. I believe the server right now is https://preview.webbrain.com/ but that may have changed. I'm 99% certain that adjusting this in the non-beta app will still not allow you to access the v9 Brains. You might want to email support as well to follow up on the access. They are usually pretty quick about sending out invites.
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.230
shatcher
Tatiana,

Access to your v9 Brains on iOS must be done through the beta app from TestFlight. The app from App Store will only work with the v8 server, WebBrain. The option you see to change servers is only for people using TeamBrain Server, and won't help access the v9 server.

The email from TestFlight (no-reply@apple.com) may have gone to your spam folder. Please check there, and any other folders (Social, Promotion) you may have. It does take a few days for your application to process after you fill out the form, so that may be why you haven't received it yet.

Cheers, Sean

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software