CaptainJustice
In Brain8 clicking a link to a contact will open it in Outlook.
In Brain9 it does not work.
-- The Cap'n
Surface Pro 4, Windows 10
Dell XPS 15 laptop, Windows 10
Samsung 7Edge
ckelsoe
none of the outlook stuff works and no idea of plans to implement
CaptainJustice
CaptainJustice wrote:
In Brain8 clicking a link to a contact will open it in Outlook.
In Brain9 it does not work.

I may have been in error. Need to check further. I think the link I tried was to an old Outlook Contact link and the URL to that one had changed due to old problems in Outlook.
-- The Cap'n
Surface Pro 4, Windows 10
Dell XPS 15 laptop, Windows 10
Samsung 7Edge
mcaton
Cap'n,

Unfortunately, Microsoft made supporting drag and drop from Outlook quite difficult and has changed the APIs required to make it work several times. This is not a trivial feature to implement. However, there is a good workaround. Simply open a folder for the Thought where you want to attach the message then drag and drop to that folder. Alternatively you can drag and drop to your desktop and then drag from there to TheBrain.

More direct support for drag and drop from recent versions of Outlook is something we are planning for a future release of TheBrain.

Thanks,
Matt

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software