zenrain
1. I'm in Reeder on iOS. I want to capture a web article. 
2. I activate the share function. The Brain capture isn't there.
3. I activate TheBrain and try to add a URL. I can't. 
4. I go back to Reeder and open the share sheet again. This time I copy to clipboard. 
5. I paste it into Drafts. It is indeed a URL. 
6. I sit here and think about how to get this into TheBrain from my iPhone. I can't.

I'm going to be blunt. This is beyond frustrating. 
Not only is the fact that the share sheet option isn't available, but the fact that I can't manually enter a URL or a file from within the app. 
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.250
mcaton
Zen,

Thanks for posting.  I'll share the user experience with our team.  As a quick work around, if you have the URL copied, you can long press in a note and paste.  Not a permanent solution, but one that gets the URL captured in 'some' capacity...

Thanks,
Matt
zenrain
Thanks Matt. The workaround I came up with was using the share sheet to open the article in Safari, then using the share sheet to save to the inbox. 

Good to know, but a needless hoop, and most people would be confused and turned off by this at the get-go. 
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.250

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software