CaptainJustice
I'm in vers. .234, Windows 10.
I cannot see a way to insert a checkbox in Notes. I guess I can find it somewhere in symbols but that's a pain.
--
The Cap'n
Kriggel23
There's an icon within the notes toolbar, "Toggle Checkbox List", by which you can set the current / selected text line(s) to start with a checkbox. The other options for lists are "unordered list", and "ordered list".

If you want you just one line with a checkbox, well, than it's a list with just one entry.

Kriggel23
CaptainJustice
Kriggel23 wrote:
There's an icon within the notes toolbar, "Toggle Checkbox List", by which you can set the current / selected text line(s) to start with a checkbox. The other options for lists are "unordered list", and "ordered list".

If you want you just one line with a checkbox, well, than it's a list with just one entry.

Kriggel23

Duh. Was totally missing that. I was making it too hard! Thanks.
--
The Cap'n

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software