artcanadianstyle
Is there a way to safely clean up types and tags (somehow duplicate types have shown up)  If I delete the one, the other one is also deleted.  That can be a problem especially if I have spent a long time typing and tagging.
ruudhein
I'm not sure what you're described when you write:

Quote:
If I delete the one, the other one is also deleted

Do you mean that if you have a type named "ACME" and a tag named "ACME", that if you delete either one of those, both disappear? If that is what you're describing, I cannot reproduce that behavior and this would be a bug.

Likewise, if I have two identically named types and I delete one of them, only that one gets deleted. Example:

1.jpg 

2.jpg 
Using: Evernote | FilterizeEverdo | Dynalist | Liner | TheBrain v9.1.12.0
mcaton
Diane,

I'm very curious as to how you may have ended up with these duplicate Types.  Did you import the same Brain twice?  Or copy thoughts from one Brain to another?

Thanks,
Matt

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software