marcinrey

TheBrain V9 is greatly improved compared to V8 and I would like very much to switch, but there is a problem.  I am using 1 Pro Combo licence and giving access to a limited number of people through the cloud, with login and password access. In V9 I cannot find this function, all I have found is the option to make the brain fully public, which is not suitable. We are running a project where confidentiality is required. I need the possibility to grant access do readers (not editors), and also to take it back from people that stop cooperating in our project. Teambrain licences for all us is much too expensive. Is the function somewhere and if not, are you going to add this and when to V9?

Brigitte

Thank you for your detailed description. You are correct, you can currently only share a Brain with TheBrain 9 by making your Brain "public", then share the link with everyone via  https://app.thebrain.com/brains. TheBrain 9 Web client is still in development and inviting others to your "Private" Brain is not available yet but is in active development and will be coming. 

Thank you for your patience. 

Brigitte
TheBrain Technologies

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software