cxp4
Hello,
Wandering through thoughts in normal mode is wonderful, but at times I appreciate the steadiness of the mind map mode, especially when concentrating on a single area of my brain.
But then I would occasionally like to center the brain on a neighbouring thought without having to swith to normal mode, clic on the chosen thought, then switch back to mindmap mode.
I would rather like to stay in mindmap mode and shift+clic the desired thought to see my brain center on it, and still be in mindmap mode to keep working with a steady layout.
Reciprocally, shift+clic in normal mode could freeze the layout and display the shift+clicked thought's note (if note pane opened) without rearranging the layout.
Have a wonderful day,
Christophe
metta
+1 for both suggestions

In the meantime, are you aware you can right click on an inactive thought in the Mind Map view and make it the active thought?

I realize this is not the same as having a keyboard shortcut, but I thought I'd mentioned just in case it might be helpful. 
cxp4
Thanks a lot for sharing this. I created a keyboard shortcut for "activate thought" in mind map mode and that makes it already more convenient.
metta
Great! So glad to know this is working for you. ðŸ™‚

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software