twospoons
In the Tags tab, most of the tags listed have a comma in the name because in 4.5 I used comma separated lists for my tags. It would be nice if the conversion to 5.0 could strip off any trailing commas from the tag name.

And now that I look at it a little more, what is the criteria for creating the tags during the 4.5 to 5.0 conversion? I see several of my tags that were multiple words as a single "tag" in my comma separated list that are now multiple tags in 5.0.

Example, if I have a thought named: "Lev Nikolayevich Tolstoy" and in 4.5 I had the following string in the Tags field: "Leo Tolstoy, Russian Author", then why in 5.0 do I have four separate tags for "Leo" and "Tolstoy," and "Russian" and "Author"?
Wes

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software