gery51
Hello every one,

With the help of wikipedia,YouTube and the Brain software, i try to make a compendium where you can find everything about  this universe - multiverse knowledge bundled together.

This work is meant for students to help them find important information in the frame of there studies. I tryed to reach every possible domain, to have a central point where students can find everything they need in a minimum searching time. I will regularly update the system so that the treated objects stays actual and correct.

This work is still in progress. Have Fun !

https://bra.in/9joY5p

Cerebrum
Hi Gerard,

Very interesting and ambitious compendium ... ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ°Ã…¸ËœÅ½

I'm sure that you plan to create more links among the thoughts. For example, Newton was a physicist but he was also an astronomer and a mathematician. One of the best features of TheBrain is the ability to easily create two-way links to display the interconnectedness of the various pieces of information. 

Also, if you use URL links to the mobile version of Wikipedia, the pages will look better in TheBrain's embedded browser.

How will you be expanding the information within each domain, as well as adding domains?

BTW, have you seen James Burke's Knowledge Web?
gery51
Hello Cerebrum (how is your first name by the way?).

1°) Yes of course i will interconnect the Physicists By i want first work out all the domains which is a huge work to do but i'll succeeded.
I work this out on a 4 - 5 hours daily basis.
2°) Yes i know about the better working of the native applications for each kind of mobiles (IOS or Android).

The most work will relay on the Medicine thought because i am not a doctor and the look up information is about 10.000 syndroms.
This will take me more than 6 months to put it all together. 

I think all domains are stuffed for my goal but their may still details to fill up.

Yes I saw James' Knowlegde web but it is based on another ordering style. I want to do it more top-bottom based (it's a programmer habbit).

Thanks for your concern,
Gerard

gery51
One more thing, Every domain is linked with 4 same item on each of them:

Lectures, Glossary, Branches subdivision and editors (toolset with which you can work).

This similarity help enormous the student to find quickly a needed information.

zenrain
Good stuff, thanks for sharing!
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.250
gery51

The Near future

With the  upwsing of new technology like 3d simulations and virtual-augmented reality it will be possible for students to: not only learn the basic theoretical stuff but also test their knowledge on the workfloor. This from  all corners of the world behind their desktop in a virtual surrounding just bij clicking a link from TheBrain. At the present, NVIDIA  has developed and recently released a new graphic card (Titan V)   which is capable to process millions of teraflops and output enormous quantities of frames per second.
Here is a demo: 

Technical  specs of the Titan V graphical card : https://hothardware.com/reviews/nvidia-titan-v-volta-gv100-gpu-review

gery51
It's Upswing i.s.o upwsing sorry !
gery51
Hi Matt,
How can i launch app's from Thebrain with a parameter ?
F.i. in mac osx I want to launch contacts with a name as parameter (the label name of a thought which is a person) so that contact directly point to that person ?
This could be a nice solution for person management in the brain.
Thanks ! 
mcaton
In general, if you can make a shortcut on your desktop to a specific item, it can also be an attachment on a Thought. Try dragging your contact onto your desktop and then from the desktop into TheBrain.  

Thank you,
Matt
gery51
Cerebrum wrote:
Hi Gerard,

Very interesting and ambitious compendium ... ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’°Å¸ËœÅ½

I'm sure that you plan to create more links among the thoughts. For example, Newton was a physicist but he was also an astronomer and a mathematician. One of the best features of TheBrain is the ability to easily create two-way links to display the interconnectedness of the various pieces of information. 

Also, if you use URL links to the mobile version of Wikipedia, the pages will look better in TheBrain's embedded browser.

How will you be expanding the information within each domain, as well as adding domains?

BTW, have you seen James Burke's Knowledge Web?

Thank you for the tips !
Kind regards,
Gerard
gery51
Version 9.1.11.0

Thank you guys for this new version !
The wikipedia problem has disappeared !
Greatings,
Gerard

gery51
Hello every one,

The compendium is finished. (just a little final touch work on relations but the big work is finished).

Could you please assign an alias name as url in stead of https://bra.in/9joY5p, https://bra.in/compendium for instance.

Thanks,
Gerard 
mcaton
Gerard,

Thank you for posting.  I'm looking forward to visiting your Brain.

Vanity URLs are currently in development.  No release date available yet, but we'll keep you posted.

Thank you,
Matt

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software