Spacenexus
Hi

I've noticed that with Maxivista running as server on same computer as brain resides (http://www.maxivista.com), the plex does not adjust relative to the PB window pane, and menu items and right click menu items appear on one of the adjacent screens, which means they are hidden in remote control mode. There is clearly some mis-positioning going on which just needs harmonisation with this application.

cheers

Jim
Click image for larger version - Name: Brain_anomoly.JPG, Views: 94, Size: 31.38 KB
@181218:
TB8022 32bit
Java 32bit Version 8 Update 141

Firefox, Office 2013 Pro Plus 32bit
64bit Win10Pro
64bit Primary Laptop, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i7
64bit Secondary Laptop, 64GB RAM, Intel Xeon E3
Brain user since zygote
Harlan
Jim,

Does this issue persist if you restart PB? I use MaxiVista but haven't noticed any problems as of yet.

Regards,
-Harlan
Spacenexus
Good call, restarting PB4 cleared the anomoly. I'll keep an eye out for the circumstances that cause a repeat of this behaviour (if it reappears).

cheers

Jim
@181218:
TB8022 32bit
Java 32bit Version 8 Update 141

Firefox, Office 2013 Pro Plus 32bit
64bit Win10Pro
64bit Primary Laptop, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i7
64bit Secondary Laptop, 64GB RAM, Intel Xeon E3
Brain user since zygote
JosefBetancourt
So far no issues wiith Maxivista.  I use three monitors.   There is a glitch though when the Brain is on auto-hide to left, and I grab the expanded PB window and drag it to the left laptop's monitor.  For a half-second the PB window can't decide where to display so I get three columns.  Perhaps its Maxivista or my system.  Not an issue.  Could be a side-effect of auto-hide being constrained to main monitor for now.

-- Josef

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software