Spacenexus
Folks

Check this out - awesome opportunities with PB4 in expanded view...

http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/view/id/65

First PB4 user to get one has to invite us all round to play with it

Incidentally, this site hosts some of the best forward looking content around at the moment including Kurzweil and others. Well worth browsing through 

cheers

Jim

@181218:
TB8022 32bit
Java 32bit Version 8 Update 141

Firefox, Office 2013 Pro Plus 32bit
64bit Win10Pro
64bit Primary Laptop, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i7
64bit Secondary Laptop, 64GB RAM, Intel Xeon E3
Brain user since zygote
spytech128
Yes! To work with PB4 or BrainEKP using this device... words could not describe the similarity of using this device with PB4 or BrainEKP so much like using your actual, living brain! Awesome! Wow.This is where I see TheBrain going.
Spytech128
JosefBetancourt
Hmmmm.  The Brain on iPhone?  Where do I buy theBrain stock?
-- Josef

spytech128
Harlan,
I know the resources are limited but.... yes! The iPhone! Now, that would be truly an awesome application and interface for PB4! That would be awesome!

Spytech128
Harlan
Yes, I admit it, I ran out and got an iPhone last week... It's pretty cool. I am on it now. The browser is pretty good, but the keyboard takes some effort.

In any case, PB on iPhone is definately possible... More news on this when we get PBs published on the web in a more permanent manner than is currently possible with just SiteBrain.
Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software