vmilhoan

I have a file attached to a thought and I used to be able to copy the file by right clicking it and choosing "Copy" and then "Paste" somewhere else (either in an Outlook email, Windows Explorer, or on another thought).

For the last few revisions of TB (I think this stopped working in TB10), the copy doesn't work. The option is still there, but the file can't be pasted anywhere, almost like it was never copied.

I initially thought this was only with External files, but it fails with both file links and with Internal files.

-Vicki

mcaton
Vicki,

Thank you for posting. I've confirmed that this is a known issue that we do hope to resolve in the future.

Thank you,
Matt
mcaton
A fix for this issue was recently included in our latest update of TheBrain 10.0.20. This version can be accessed by switching over to the Beta or Alpha Channel in the application.

To get on the Beta or Alpha channels:

Windows: Go to Options > Preferences > System > Updates, and select Alpha or Beta from the dropdown menu. Then go to Help > Check for Update, and install the update.

macOS: Go to TheBrain > Preferences > System > Updates and select Alpha or Beta from the dropdown menu. Then go to TheBrain > Check for Update, and install the update.

Thanks,
Matt
vmilhoan
Thanks, Matt! I confirmed this works now.
metta
Yes! Many thanks! 🙂

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software