Shuhart75
I don't know if that's a bug, but it seems a bit strange to me. When I copy text from notes in PB to the new Gmail I get something like this above the copied text: "Version:0.9 StartHTML:-1 EndHTML:-1 StartFragment:0000000111 EndFragment:0000000356"

PB 6.0.0.6-b, Windows 7

Ivan
Moe
Ivan, Thanks for posting. I was not able to replicate this problem in PB 6.0.0.7. Does the problem only occur in a certain browser? I checked for this problem using FireFox 3.6, IE 8 and Chrome 4.1. I tested by copying and pasting text from Notes into the body of an email. Perhaps I am missing a step.

Thanks,
Moe

Shuhart75
Moe, thanks for reply. I spotted the bug in PB 6.0.0.6, not 6.0.0.7. May be everything is OK now.

Anyway, I'll check again as soon as I get in my office (Monday). I use OS X and Linux at home and I have no Windows installations here.

P.S. I used Chrome, the last stable release for Windows (I don't remember the version designation) 
Shuhart75
I'm at office again, now it's the last PB 6 beta, 6.0.0.8-b and the bug is still here.

Step1:
Write some text in the Notes field.

Step 2:
Select the text and copy it (Ctlr-C, or mouse right-click and Copy)

Step 3:
Open Gmail web interface and make a new mail

Step 4:
Paste the copied text in the new mail's message area

As you can see there is more than I've copied. I don't know what it means, but it seems some technical data present before my text

Windows 7, Google Chrome 4.1.249.1064

Ivan
Shuhart75
One more thing I forgot to mention. I use archive format without installer version. 
dlorde
I get exactly the same result copying into Gmail, but it's OK copying into TextPad.
Moe
Ahh, Thanks for the further info. Upon doing some further testing, I was able to replicate the issue and have put in a report with our developers.

Thanks,
Moe

mdrexler

enhanced by                                
Hi Moe,

I'm still having this same problem in version 6.0.42, using the Firefox Browser.  I can paste into Word but not into Gmail.

Michael J Drexler
Moe
Just tested this in PB 6.0.4.2-b by copying and pasting (text, links etc..) from Thought Notes into Gmail email body in both FireFox 3.6.10 and Chrome 6.0.472.62 but did not experience the problem. If you are using an older version of Chrome or FireFox try updating to see if it makes a difference.

Thanks,
Moe

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software