Visnet
Just now I could not synchronize my brain anymore. An error was given sayin that I have to login again. Clicking on the person icon top right said I was logged id, so I decided to log out and in again.

This resulted in a error 500 Ïnternal server error.

I guessed I was pressing my luck as maybe maintenance was going on the webservers. I closed TB9 and waited for half an hour or so and restarted it.

Now I was able to log in normally again, but my notes size settings were gone. 
Not a major issue, but hought I mention it here anyway.

Wim
mcaton
Wim,

Thank you for reporting.  Yes, many changes happening on the server end to enhance cloud and sync capabilities.  If you see the error again, please include a screenshot and Outlook.log file.  We can then verify and review if it's a server end issue or if something when wrong on the local application.

Also, are you referring to the scale of your notes?  Did you close the tab for this Brain when shutting it down?  This may have been what cleared the slider setting in your Notes.

Thanks,
Matt
Visnet
Matt,

To be honest, I am not sure on that part. I guess I will have closed the tab to try and log on again. Is this setting cleared when you close the brain again? That is not really what I would expect either?

Wim
mcaton
Wim,

TheBrain does it's best to remember what thought size you prefer, or better yet, what size you last selected.  If you're last tab was set to LARGE and you close this Brain tab and open a new Brain - your Thought size will be large.  So I didn't mean to say that the size was "cleared" it was just set to the previous size selected.

I'll document your request to set the size for a specific Brain and have it remembered regardless of the scenario (if this is possible)

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software