vmilhoan
When I try to share something from my Android phone (for example, something in the Chrome browser), I see TheBrain crash notifications. I then have to open TB app myself, open the specific brain I want to load into, and then go back to the original app and share again.

Sometimes nothing happens and I am not sure if it actually put it into TB or not. Every time this occurs, I can check the TB inbox and nothing is there. So I'm pretty sure the share is just being ignored in this case.
shatcher
Hi,

Is the app left in the background for a while before you try to share to it? On that same note, if you open TheBrain then go to Chrome and share, do you ever get a crash?
vmilhoan
I think it is typical that it crashes once I leave it in the background for a while. My process for "fixing" it is to open TB app, open a brain, and then go back and share to TB.
vmilhoan
After spending some more time on the Android app sharing issue, I may have narrowed down the sharing issue to only the Google News app. It's not clear whether the problem was always sharing from Google News or some of the issue was fixed by the recent Android TB update.

At any rate - I seem to be able to share from the browser and screenshots well now.

From Google News, if I click on a news article and then choose the sharing option and choose TB, nothing happens. The TB logo is also sized incorrectly on the share screen.

-Vicki
shatcher
Hi Vicki,

I've tested this and replicated the issue. It's been documented in our bugs and we will be working to solve the sharing issue.

Thanks for reporting.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software