GregOsimowicz
Good afternoon, 

I've been playing with webbrain.com today and have been really impressed with the different added improvements. 

However, I'm having some issues when trying to customize and embed a brain. 

When clicking on the "Share" button you're given an option to "Customize embedded Brain". However, my embedded brain look the same no matter what options I choose. More specifically, the checkboxes for Toolbar, search and show thought content don't seem to work - the elements are always displaying in the embedded brain whether the corresponding checkboxes are selected or not. Same happens with the text size option. This all happens even though I can see changes in the embed code generated by the dialog box whenever an option is modified. It just looks like the embed code returns the same content no matter what options are selected. 

Is there anything obvious I'm missing?

Thanks in advance, 
Greg
Moe
Greg, Thanks for posting. You are not missing anything. This feature is currently under construction by our developers.

Thanks,
Moe
GregOsimowicz
Cool, thanks for the prompt reply!!

Greg
Harlan
This problem has been fixed. All customization options are now working. If you had set up customizations earlier, they should start working immediately without the need to recreate them.
Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software