mctrexler
I'm trying to effectively figure out how to display alternative views of a brain to include or exclude certain information.  Simply selecting types or tags doesn't work, since you lose the structure of the brain.  The answer seems to be with custom reports.  For a given topic I may want to see only thoughts with 1) great graphics, or 2) that list literature sources, or 3) that identify key people relevant to the topic, or 4) substantive subthoughts.   I've figured out how to generate brains with categories of tags excluded, which is helpful.  But it's very hard to figure out how to combine choices of types and tags in the custom report to get the desired result.   Anywhere this is explained in some detail?   Or has been demonstrated in a video of some kind?

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software