tcahill
Personal Brain is a wonderful tool for mapping database relationships. I've found it indispensible for troubleshooting complex chains of queries, forms, reports, etc.
Be vewy quiet. I'm hunting wabbit.
ShelleyHayduk

This is a great application. Because an IT network, in my opinion, needs a true network oriented display to visualize things properly.

With this type of app you basically map out all your servers, software running on each server and who is responsible for what. If an application goes down, you get instant impact assessment by seeing all related connections and contingencies.

FYI  TheBrain has several fortune 1000 and government organizations using BrainEKP, for helpdesk support and IT management and  individual IT managers can create their own mappings  too.

Shelley
Harlan

Just a quick related note... BrainEKP has a database connector that lets users easily visualize the entire contents of a database instantly by mapping out the relationships between tables. Each row in the database becomes a thought and foreign key relationships become links. It's a powerful way to browse through relational data.

Regards,

-Harlan

Regards,
-Harlan
themezoom

It the database connecter included in the price of EKP? Is it something that can be utilized in house, or something that you company needs to configure?

- Russell
ShelleyHayduk

The Database connector is part of the BrainEKP server license and can be configured by the customer. For customers that prefer, we offer a tutorial and services to do mappings, however most customers do the majority of the mappings themselves.

Shelley

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software