rohlrogge

Just installed the beta and will be starting to play with it.  First thing I attempted was to look for a setting to establish the default file location where my Personal Brains will be stored - could not find a way to do this.  It appears that it is storing them under my user name directory (Docs&Sett/user) where I would prefer at a minimum they be stored in folders in MyDocuments.  Please advise - thanks!!

Rich
Harlan

Rich,

When you create a Brain, the location that you specify will be used as the default the next time you create a new one. BTW, we have changed the default location to your My Documents folder on first use.

Regards,

-Harlan

Regards,
-Harlan
storageman
How do I change the default location for a new brain to d:\mybrains (just an example)
At the current rate of technology change...
Even the future is obsolete
Do You KNOW what you Need to Know?
jostber
When you install PB you can set the default directory where all brains will installed.

You can also choose a location for a new brain when you do File-New Brain by choosing "Browse", and set the location there.
TheBrain 8.0.2.0 Slackware 14.1 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.7.0_25 / (Windows 7)

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software