wadesmart
Im on Ubuntu 13.10, Free Brain version 8.0.0.3, J-1.7.0_51.

I read in the forums that to edit the the default font you edit the Notes css file. I did that. Upon the initial restart the font was the changed default, Arias, but a reboot later and the font is back to Arial. Looking at the file the font name is still Arias but upon further restarts of PB, Ive been unable to get the default font to work.
jostber
Can you check if you have several entries in the Notes.css file that might clutter this up?
TheBrain 8.0.2.0 Slackware 14.1 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.7.0_25 / (Windows 7)

wadesmart
I have only one file that is in home/wadesmart/wades_brain/notes.css.
jostber
For the Plex you should be able to change your font in Options-Preferences-Brain-Plex Font. In Notes you should be able to do this in File-Set Default Notes Style. Can't you do this in your TB?

TheBrain 8.0.2.0 Slackware 14.1 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.7.0_25 / (Windows 7)

pthompson
As jostber mentioned, default Notes font can be changes in TheBrain > Options > Preferences.
Patrick Thompson
TheBrain Technologies

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software