Shiiko
I deleted a series of thoughts by first forgetting them.  Went to 'options>forgotten thoughts>select all> delete'.  I refreshed the screen to assure that they were deleted. At some point afterwards (but not immediately) I closed the brain 'File>Exit' because it became unstable .  After opening, (again, at some point later but not immediately) I went back to add more content to the thought (that formerly hosted the deleted thoughts) and when I expanded the thought the result (as shown on the image) is that the thoughts have reappeared.  The forgotten thought folder is obviously empty.  Right clicking on the blue child provided a 'delete' option.
Click image for larger version - Name: Forgotten_Thoughts.JPG, Views: 78, Size: 25.03 KB
Harlan
Shiiko,

Can you post your output.log file after you open your forgotten thoughts list? Any forgotten thoughts should be visible there, so I'm not sure what's happening here. Thanks.

Regards,
-Harlan

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software