sean
Deleting a forgotten thought and then pressing the back button causes TheBrain to crash.

TheBrain 10 / Windows 7
mcaton
Sean,

Thanks for posting. I'm unable to replicate.  Can you repeat this issue and then send a copy of your output.log file into support@thebrain.com for further review?  Click on Help > Open log directory in TheBrain app to locate this file.

Thank you,
Matt
sean
Sure, sent the error log.
bot__bot
I just want to confirm that I'm experiencing (I assume) the same problem as Sean. In my own case, I usually do not "forget" but only directly "delete" thoughts and I've often noticed that doing so is very crash-prone. Here's a screen recording of the crash. 

https://gfycat.com/FortunateMellowBlackmamba

The steps to reproduce are:
1. create a thought (test)
2. create a parent thought (test 1)
3. create a child thought (test 2)
4, delete (not forget) parent thought 
5. delete (not forget) child thought
6. now delete the 1st thought created, crash happens.

I should note that, in my own testing, if you replace 'delete' with 'forget' in steps #4-6, no crash happens.
I haven't done any testing to determine whether steps #2 and/or #3 is necessary.
mcaton
This I can replicate.  Thank you. I'll inform the development team for further review.

Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software