wordmuse
When I select more than one thought and then shift-right-click inside the Selected Thoughts Pane, and then click Delete, TB9 crashes.

- Bal
Harlan
Thanks for posting. I could not replicate. Please post the error log (Help > Open Log Directory right after error appears and then post the latest file).
Regards,
-Harlan
wordmuse
I just tried it again after rebooting my system, and couldn't replicate it either. Sorry about that.
- Bal
mcaton
Bal,

No worries and thank you for reporting.  We're always happy to take a closer look at any possible issue. Plus... I was able to replicate [wink]

Thanks,
Matt
tbalder
I can replicate this error, and I think I can see why you are all not replicating it.  If you select multiple thoughts, shift-right-click in selection pane, and select delete, TB9 will not crash.  If, however, you include the active thought in the group that is deleted, crashes for me every time. Bal, I am assuming you had the active thought selected when it crashed the first time. 

Attaching two error logs with the same time stamp.

Thanks,

Todd
wordmuse
I can also now confirm this. Thanks, Todd.
pshanks
Confirmed here!

log ErrorReport_2017-04-17_23-00-25.log
log ErrorReport_2017-04-17_23-00-48.log     

Windows 10 (V1607), Windows 7 SP1, OS X V10.12.4
TheBrain Beta 9.0.212.0, iOS V9.0.2.0, TheBrain 8.0.2.2
Using The Brain since V3 (1999)

tbalder
Sure thing, Bal, and thanks for the confirmation pshanks!  This one was driving me nuts [wink]

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software