wordmuse
When I select more than one thought and then shift-right-click inside the Selected Thoughts Pane, and then click Delete, TB9 crashes.

- Bal
Harlan
Thanks for posting. I could not replicate. Please post the error log (Help > Open Log Directory right after error appears and then post the latest file).
Regards,
-Harlan
wordmuse
I just tried it again after rebooting my system, and couldn't replicate it either. Sorry about that.
- Bal
mcaton
Bal,

No worries and thank you for reporting.  We're always happy to take a closer look at any possible issue. Plus... I was able to replicate [wink]

Thanks,
Matt
tbalder
I can replicate this error, and I think I can see why you are all not replicating it.  If you select multiple thoughts, shift-right-click in selection pane, and select delete, TB9 will not crash.  If, however, you include the active thought in the group that is deleted, crashes for me every time. Bal, I am assuming you had the active thought selected when it crashed the first time. 

Attaching two error logs with the same time stamp.

Thanks,

Todd
wordmuse
I can also now confirm this. Thanks, Todd.
pshanks
Confirmed here!

log ErrorReport_2017-04-17_23-00-25.log
log ErrorReport_2017-04-17_23-00-48.log     

TheBrain Beta 9.0.236.0, iOS V9.0.4.0, TheBrain 8.0.2.2
Windows 10 (V1709), Windows 7 SP1, OS X V10.13.1
Using The Brain since V3 (1999)

tbalder
Sure thing, Bal, and thanks for the confirmation pshanks!  This one was driving me nuts [wink]

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software