zenrain
If you have multiple items in the inbox and delete one of them, all items will be deleted.
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.230
pthompson
Thank you for sharing this. I will test and inform our engineers.
zenrain
Update, I can't recreate this any more. /sigh. If it happens again I'll get more information.
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.230
danlandrum
I'm not sure if this is possibly related, but today, while using TB on iOS, I had an entire page of text disappear from one of my notes.

I was typing on my iPad with the cursor on a blank line above the existing note text. Nothing was selected. I was in horizontal view mode. I typed one sentence, pressed return, and all the text flashed, then everything except the new text disappeared. If there was an undo available, I didn't find it.

I've never seen this happen before, but I'm just beginning to work the iOS TB into my workflow. I didn't have time to try and recreate it, but I'll give it a shot today. Would other users mind seeing if they can safely add text to previous notes? Perhaps it was a fluke, by my confidence is a bit shaken and I'd like to hear that it is working perfectly for others.

OSX 10.13 
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5
32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
danlandrum
I have not been able to replicate the vanishing text problem, though I have seen some bugginess where changing thoughts did not change notes. Perhaps there was a sync happening at the time? When it started working correctly, it continued to work correctly. This makes me wonder if the problem of the text disappearing, and perhaps zenrain's problem occurred during a sync process. In both cases of the bugginess I encountered, it occurred very shortly after launching the app. 
OSX 10.13 
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5
32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
zenrain
I haven't seen the text issue either. However, I primarily view text when using TheBrain iOS, not edit it.
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.230

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software