Shiiko
First, congratulations on this release.  It positions a new axis of functionality and freedom around the brain star.

Because of this release the 'Details' tab rises in prominence within my brain.  My configuration is: Left column - p&a /  center bottom - notes / right bottom - details.  There are two problems with this arrangement:

Problem 1 - within the p&a:  It becomes a skinny window that leaves very little room for its multiple columns and thus the information (currently name & location) is hard to read.

Problem 2 - with Details:  I notice that the 'Details' tab shows only the details related to the selected thought and not for attachments.

....A possible solution to solve these two problems.....
When selecting an attachment, all its description data is shown within the  Details tab (along with the holding thought information).  

Ideally the p&a would also provide the user with a selectable menu for the columns that he would want to have visible (in my case only the name of the attachment would show on the p&a).

Abraços,   

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software