khalilgdoura
Hello, 

While TheBrain is more practical on larger screens, I have encountered some concern on my 27" monitor : the search results list does not display, I have to narrow the window horizontally  so that I can see the matches list. 

I am running the version 9.0.236.0 - Pro License - on Windows 10. 

Thanks for confirming and for your consideration, 
mcaton
Khalil,

Could you include a screenshot of what you are seeing?  Also, what is your screen resolution?

Thank you,
Matt
khalilgdoura
Sure, my screen resolution is at 1920 x 1080, 

In the snapshot beyond, my window is maximized, you can see that I search for an existing word from the displayed part of my brain, no results listed, neither instantly nor after several seconds, so it is not a RAM issue. 

If I reduce the width of the window to 2/3 or less, the results are shown. 

I am looking forward for your explanations, 
Thanks

Screenshot 2018-01-24 13.39.57.png 
khalilgdoura
Hello, 

ANY reply please ?! I have been waiting 24 days for explanations. 
khalilgdoura
26 days* 
Please if you can not fix this issue, you can just tell us, we will appreciate your responsiveness more than such silence. 
Thanks for your understanding.
khalilgdoura
26 days* 
Please if you can not fix this issue, you can just tell us, we will appreciate your responsiveness more than such silence. 
Thanks for your understanding.

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software