khalilgdoura
Hello, 

While TheBrain is more practical on larger screens, I have encountered some concern on my 27" monitor : the search results list does not display, I have to narrow the window horizontally  so that I can see the matches list. 

I am running the version 9.0.236.0 - Pro License - on Windows 10. 

Thanks for confirming and for your consideration, 
mcaton
Khalil,

Could you include a screenshot of what you are seeing?  Also, what is your screen resolution?

Thank you,
Matt
khalilgdoura
Sure, my screen resolution is at 1920 x 1080, 

In the snapshot beyond, my window is maximized, you can see that I search for an existing word from the displayed part of my brain, no results listed, neither instantly nor after several seconds, so it is not a RAM issue. 

If I reduce the width of the window to 2/3 or less, the results are shown. 

I am looking forward for your explanations, 
Thanks

Screenshot 2018-01-24 13.39.57.png 
khalilgdoura
Hello, 

ANY reply please ?! I have been waiting 24 days for explanations. 
khalilgdoura
26 days* 
Please if you can not fix this issue, you can just tell us, we will appreciate your responsiveness more than such silence. 
Thanks for your understanding.
khalilgdoura
26 days* 
Please if you can not fix this issue, you can just tell us, we will appreciate your responsiveness more than such silence. 
Thanks for your understanding.
mcaton
Khalil,

Sorry for the delay. As you may notice, we tend to spend a lot of time in TheBrain 9 Beta Desktop area, but you can always reach us at support@thebrain.com for more immediate results (I noticed your message there today)

I'm still trying to replicate this issue.  On my large monitor (2560 x 1440) I'm not seeing any issue.  Same while running 1920 x 1080.  I'm trying different scaling variables as well.

I've documented this scenario for further review and we'll continue testing.

Thank you,
Matt

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software