ChrisCase
Webbrain is a great idea,  but I don't understand why it can't be designed so that linked URLs display in the lower pane, as Sitebrain does, instead of simply presenting the link, clicking on which takes one away from the whole Brain interface and out of the plex-linking frame of mind.  This is really awkward.  Is there any chance of it reaching the level of user-friendliness of Sitebrain, or will one have to create notes with iframes for content one wishes to display?
Moe
If you only have one URL linked to a Thought, when you click the icon on the Thought the URL will launch in the Notes content area. If you have more than one URL this is not the case. I will put in a feature request with our developers to see if a feature can be implemented to give the user the ability to dictate where he/she wants the URL to open.

Thanks,
Moe
ChrisCase
You're right! Who would have guessed?  Probably not the casual user of the site.

I wish there were a place on the interface where one could put some simple instructions for using the plex which the new user could see immediately. 

RLPopeIII
It would be nice to "force" the link into the lower pane.

When you say "user ability" didn't know if you meant the WebBrain moderator or the navigator

Ren Pope

Ren Pope
Moe
Ren, I meant the moderator of the webbrain. However, it would be good to give both (user and moderator)  . I will append this to my previous feature request.

Thanks,
Moe

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software